Regardless of whether you choose to appoint a company secretary, there are still company secretarial duties to undertake. These include creating and maintaining the company’s registers and making necessary filings at Companies House within prescribed timescales. If you are a director of the company you are legally obliged to ensure that the company meets these obligations and there are severe penalties for non-compliance.
Our Company Secretarial team provides a comprehensive service, ensuring that your company complies with its obligations under company law, allowing you to focus on running your business.
For a number of years we have provided our services to a wide variety of companies and directors, providing an efficient and friendly service.
Our firm will offer you efficient and professional services in the following areas:
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Share issues and transfers
- Acting as corporate company secretary
- Company searches
- Updating memorandum and articles of association
- Preparation and online filing of your annual return.
- General advice on company law
- Preparation of documentation relating to resolutions and minutes
- Company registered address hosting
- Company and LLP formations