Company secretarial jobs are numerous including creating and maintaining company’s registers and filing at companies houses within the deadline. As a company’s director, you are under an obligation to comply with the regulations in this area. Otherwise, you may be required to pay heavy fines. We assign company secretarial team to deliver comprehensive services, so that you can avoid the fines and instead focus on your business operations.
We are efficient, friendly and willing to cover various areas such as:
- Maintenance of statutory books.
- Share issues and transfers.
- Updating memorandum and articles of association.
- Advice on company law.
- Preparation of documents on resolutions and minutes.
- Hosting company registered address.
- Company and LLP formations.
- Preparing and filing confirmation statement online.